Saturday, March 28, 2009
Every time I see this video, I begin to cry as it starts to play, "When you wish upon a star". I've been to Disney world two times and I hope to go many more in the future. I went when I was in 5th grade and in the middle of 7th grade. Disney is truly a place where anyone can act like a kid, no matter the age!!! It really brings out the inner child in anyone who hugs mickey or walks down Main Street U.S.A. or rides Dumbo or sees Buzz Lightyear and Woody, Donald and Goofy, Chip and Dale, and any other favorites throughout the years. Every time we go everything is still the same (or almost the same) but it feels different just being there gives you the energy like you had when you were 6!! The feeling like you can take on the world... or Expedition Everest and Rock'n'Rollar Coaster!! Every day that i spend in Disney I feel like I've had 83 cappuccinos with an added extra 3 shots!!! I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do!! This Spectacular Fireworks show, shows adults bringing out their inner kid to pull off something as amazing as this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment